Saturday, March 23, 2013

Trip to Denver to visit Asa

So we finally made it out to visit Mr. Asa--not to visit Carissa and Tony--just to visit Asa. Ha! Just kidding!




 Being my navigator is really hard work!

One of the many crazy cloud systems we saw on our way to Denver...we hit rain, sleet, a 15 minute snowstorm, sunshine and thunderstorms! What a crazy world the Great Plains is!

 The gas pump, yes, we literally had to pump the handle to get it to work!

 Our view the first morning. I love seeing these foothills but I also thought it was an interesting picture with nature and then modern life intertwined...

 The kids loving a good swim. They were both smiling at the same time and Kate said, "I forgot how much I love to swim!" This was great to hear as sometimes it is difficult to make her happy lately but I will also admit she started reading a new book and said, "I forgot how I love to read!" Ah, yes, maybe mom can be right sometimes!

 The kiddos with Asa.

 Asa giving us a winning smile and bright eyes! such a cute, sweet baby!


 Kate was tickled a town was named after our family!

 Kate and Asa. He's way tooo cute and she's way tooo pretty.

 Me and Asa. I forget how calming it is to just sit. and hold a baby. and just sit. and hold a baby. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment