Sunday, November 18, 2012

Saturday, November 17-Scrap Day and into the Night!

I can't believe I only took a couple of pictures of scrapping today! Sue came over about 2 so we could begin scrapping the day away. But we haven't seen each other in awhile so we ended up talking most of the afternoon. Then I made bbq pork sandwiches and well, we ate an entire huge bowl of puppy chow along the way! Here is Sue hanging out surrounded by lots of goodies! We actually stayed up until 1:30AM! That's really late for us oldies! I think it's cute how Kate gets all excited that her 30+ year old mom still has sleepovers!

2 comments:

  1. As far as I am concerned we will be having sleepovers for a long time to come--mostly because we are NEVER going to be caught up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. and note how I said 30+--didn't want to reveal our true identities!
    Yay to sleepovers!!

    ReplyDelete