Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday, November 30-Hostess Cupcakes!

Last Sunday Kate and I found Hostess cupcakes on a whim. So we bought them. We shared one on the way home and the kids have been devouring them this week. Kate said that she couldn't ever remember something so unhealthy in our cart as these cupcakes! She's right! I don't think I've ever bought a box before, but I figured it was the last hurrah! I only bought one box, however. Friday night riggen and I shared the last 2 cupcakes from the box. He savored every bite and in the next breath said I needed to make the home made Hostess cupcakes! I felt jipped because mine had very little creme, but i suppose it is good bye to all Hostess and the great trick or treating at Dan Miers house too. We'll miss them...but probably not as much as pudding pops! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment