Friday, January 6, 2012

To new beginnings!

January 5, 2012-Today had to break records for temps in Iowa. I think it reached 60. I was planning on wearing a wool skirt with tights until Mathew told me the good news-there went the tights and on went my favorite skirt, with my favorite Dansko sandals!
January 4, 2012-Kate has been REALLY into those crazy cupcake shows on TV. It drives me nuts. So, she spent her amazon gift card on buying her very own cupcake book-she can't wait to get started! And, she was told she looks like a starburst in this outfit; I happen to agree although she's my starburst.
January 3, 2012-My other resolutions involved getting healthier. I've always been a pretty good exerciser, but have vowed to do it at least 4 times per week this year, so here's proof I'm on my way!
January 2, 2012-Yep, the day before school starts for the kids, they are cramming in all of their homework they didn't do over break!
January 1, 2012-I made puppy chow by the kids' request. It's Riggen's favorite and I think he ate 1/2 the bowl!

My very good friend, Susan Lammers, began posting a picture every day for her 36th year of life. I thought it was a great idea and thoroughly enjoy viewing her pictures, but I didn't think I could do it. When I made my resolutions for the New Year, I vowed to be more creative. One way I'm attempting to accomplish this is through 365 days of photos for 2012. So, here's to being creative, here's to Susan and here's to celebrating life!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland. You have officially been added to my Google Reader feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so super happy you are doing this and that I could provide the inspiration!!! Looking forward to following you all year long!!!! LOVE your 1st photos--especially the one of your sandels and toes in January :-)

    ReplyDelete