Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday, September 16

Ok, I have to admit I cheated on this one. These pictures are from Saturday, but I wanted to post riggen's silliness and I didn't get these uploaded until Sunday. So Saturday after Riggen's game Matt took me shooting with his new .22. I knew I would love it and I did! My dad used to have me practice shooting with a pistol when I was teen and I liked that so I think Matt already knew he was in trouble! Now I want my own gun! I'm not really great at hitting the target because, yes, dear Mathew, I'm admitting it in public, I can't close my left eye...so I have to use a little eye patch thingy so I can focus. But the little eye patch worked and well, I had a few bulls-eyes! 


If shooting wasn't romantic enough, Matt and i had a date Saturday night! We went to the bookstores and Best Buy--yes, we are dorks! But we both found a few books and we are excited to get started on them! Then we went to Trostel's Dish which serves tapas! We had lettuce wraps and pork flautas--so VERY yummy! This place is expensive, but SO worth it! Then a flight of wines and some flourless chocolate cake! Good thing I ran saturday morning! 
Thanks for a terrific day, Mathew!!!



...and also on Sunday (although I have no pic to record), Kate got a goal at her soccer game and TIED the game!!!! She is the ONLY one on her team to score a goal so far this season!!! Way to go, Kate! I'm so proud of her!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm beyond impressed with the shooting! I had no idea this was a talent of yours!!!!!!

    Names of the books you got---PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete