Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blenders...



Most people who know us well understand having a good blender in our house is essential. Not only because of our annual Fleiz Navidad party, but also because we are known for making a mean margarita! So, Mathew and I put our blenders through the ringer. We bought this blender--top of the line Kitchenaid--2 years ago and it is already in poor shape. It took me 15 minutes tonight to get this glob of fruit and yogurt mixed because I had to stop and stir and then the motor would only last in short bursts. (at least I have learned to remove the wooden spoon before I turn it on again) So it looks like we are in the market (yet again) for another blender! I think I better have one up and running before Friday when the girls come! :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm..yeah. If that blender is not fixed/replaced by Friday I am NOT coming! UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Or, if you want me to bring my 1965 Avacado Green version (works like a charm and was featured WAY early in my blog) just let me know! Happy Blending!

    ReplyDelete