Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!





Is it too obvious my blog is about Valentine's Day today? Nah, I don't think so. When I woke up, there was a gift and card at my mirror from Mathew...when I retrieved the OJ from the fridge, there was a gift and card from Mathew...when I got into my car to drive to work there was a gift and card from Mathew on my steering wheel...when I finished my work day there was a gift and card in my teacher mailbox...when I got into my car to go home there was a gift and card on my car seat...when I got home there was a gift and card on my pillow. I'm amazed at how thoughtful, kind, loving and caring my husband can be. I didn't care about the gifts (although there are all great!) I cared about the fact he went to so much trouble and time to organize it all. Thanks for a memorable V-day even if I can't spend the evening with you while you're at class. You're the best and I'm honored to be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment