Wednesday, February 8, 2012

UPdate!

This 4th picture is our last night in town when we went to this great Greek restaurant called Santorini's. They always take good care of us and enjoy having us for dinner!
This third picture is taken in the main lobby of the Palmer House where the conference takes place and where we stay. I love the Palmer House; it was formerly a respite place for WWII vets. Here are a few of our group!
The second picture is of a Model UN session; in fact, the largest session in the State room. Kayleigh and Nathan are furiously working away at writing a resolution paper!

So, I'm sorry that I have not updated my blog recently but I have taken a picture each day! You are going to get a quick review of my weekend! The 1st picture is of students at the Model UN conference in Chicago during opening ceremonies-don't they look great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment