Monday, July 30, 2012

Breakfast and Mimosas with Sue!

I have been going through Sue withdrawal! I haven't seen her since the last day of school in June! She's had a very busy summer--she sold her house, bought a new house and if that isn't enough, she's been traveling! We finally caught up Sunday morning at our "new" hot spot-the Ankeny Diner. Now you might be thinkig "the Ankeny Diner??" how is that a hot spot? Well, they have great service, great cinnamon bread french toast and pancakes! and of course, serve yummy Mimosas on Sunday morning! They are always very gracious about the fact we sit there for 2+ hours and chat, and chat! It was so great to get caught up with Sue!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I was hoping I would see this photo soon so I could "steal" it for my own blog!!! Know that the feeling was mutual--I was having Canada withdrawal and it made my day to catch up with you!!!!! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete