Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Fourth!

The 4th of July used to be my favorite holiday! When I was a teen and even in college, a bunch of friends would come over to my folks' house and swim in their pool all day. It was great! One of the greatest parties ever involved 50-tons of Muscle Russle eating a full pound of hamburger-on a bun. My parents were out of town and I got into some trouble after, but it was TOTALLY worth it! Even later that night my sis and family showed up to light off some great fireworks. The 4th is a little more reserved now...we need to find a way to spice it up! But I still love our hometown parade and the great fireworks! Kate and her cousin decided to make these tie-dye tshirts, and of course, their nails matched--little flags drawn on them--and they made cheerful bracelets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment