Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Williams Sonoma


My friend Jenn Mavin and I were talking about how Williams Sonoma is a dangerous place to shop. I love going in there, but rarely buy things. I have a pizza stone, some spices, and waffle mix. Very basic, relatively cheap items! So, when I wandered in Sunday I was so eager to buy: Wusthof knife, double beer can chicken platter thingy for grill, vitamix blender, a platter and a teapot--just to name a few! It would have been an $800 bill! But, instead I demo'd restraint and walked out with the new Cherry Chipotle bbq sauce and Mediterranean chicken starter base! ($20!) I had the bbq sauce on pork ribs last night--so yummy. sweet and spicy all at once! and tonight I'm trying out the Med. chicken!!! can't wait! so, who is coming for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment