Saturday, January 12, 2013

Friends and Wine

Friday night was our monthly "what's for dinner club?" We decided to stay in at my house. We ordred bbq from a local place. Paula and Jennifer decided to come over...we also watched Magic Mike! A perfect girls' night in! And I can't believe I didn't get a photo of this occasion! How silly I am! So here are some pics of the ladies, stolen from their FB pages---next time I must remember!
Paula

and Jenn

and then tonight, Saturday, I got my hair done and picked up some fixings for tacos and some more Malbec wine! I discovered last weekend that I really like this red wine! I'm usually a white wine drinker, but this is fantastic! So, I'm going to cozy up with some tacos and wine--don't they go together?!?



1 comment:

  1. Bummed I missed the Magic Mike fun--but super glad you all had fun. And the tacos and wine sound amazing--in fact, you inspired me because after reading your post I decided on the same thing for dinner sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete