Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Chairs!!!

So Mathew got me new la-z-boy chairs as part of my Christmas gift. We have a formal dining room that we have never used as such and I've always wanted to create a cozy reading area there. So, I special ordered some chairs and they came this weekend! I was a little worried they were too "tweedy" but I LOVE them and they are soooo comfortable! I now can't wait to get home to sit in my chair!


 Here we are hanging out in our chairs..Kate think it is funny that we hole up on this room now. It still needs some tweaking--hey, a new couch too!---but it works so much better than before--i Love it!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! The picture of you and Matt, sitting, ready and covered up in your blankets is the best!! They look so perfect there--glad they worked out and I can't wait to test them out for myself now!

    ReplyDelete