Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soccer mom and soccer mini van


I finished shuttling my kids around tonight at 8:30. This is typical on Tuesdays and Thursdays during soccer season. We don't get much down time from now until June. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this soccer season to begin. I had class until 6, came home and took Riggen to Boy Scouts, then took Kate to soccer, picked up Riggen from Scouts and I'm off shortly to pick up Kate from soccer. One thing that does make it better is my soccer mom van. Lots my age refuse to buy a mini-van; apparently it isn't "cool" enough for them. I have no problem with my mini van and, in fact, love it. My mini van, however, does become our family's revolving door of stuff so it's always jammed full, but that's okay. So today I pay homage to my mini van which saved my life in a car crash a few years ago and safely transports my kids and all of their "stuff" from one place to another...

1 comment:

  1. I like your mini-van because it also expertly transports your friends and there many scrap supplies!!!!

    ReplyDelete