Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crazy weather day, but we had fun!

We had another busy Saturday. The day began with weird, rainy weather at Riggen's game. Then mom, Kate and I headed to Jordan Creek for some shopping! Kate found some good buys! and mom was gracious enough to hang out with us.

 Then, we headed home and cleaned the house but the reward was a night of games!! Here the two weirdos of ours are playing Headbanz--just putting on the headbanz makes me laugh!
 Then, we dove into a night of Star Wars Monopoly, and yes my husband has all the rent and prices memorized! I think we're leaving it to work on tomorrow too! :)


2 comments:

  1. The next time we scrap I think we need to play Headbanz.....seems like it has all the makings for a good time!!!
    And I see Kate got some good buys at Jordan Creek but what about you!!???? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally think we should play Headbanz next time we scrap! HI-larious! I didn't really get any good buys, saving up for a new watch but Kate got this awesome black leather jacket and she looks so cool with it on!

    ReplyDelete