Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday, October 22- "A ^%$&^%$ Storm!"

So I was all excited to head home after Kosama on Monday. Then, I realized that I had to go to Riggen's conferences, and I knew Matt wasn't going to be able to make it. I always feel uncomfortable being the solo parent. So, we made it through his conference and then I realized I coulnd't take him to soccer practice so that went out the window. Then, I was all befuddled! I had not even started dinner which was yet again, I new recipe. It took some work to prepare supper and then it didn't taste that great. Matt still wasn't home. we were coming on 7:20 by that time. Then, we had to talk with riggen about his conference which was pretty stressful and then, and then, and then. I wanted to watch the debates, but their bickering just further aggravated me. I didn't even want to take a picture. So I guess I didn't have a great day. Matt suggested I get a picture of a nuclear bomb to symbolize today, but I thought this was more appropriate. Sunny day (or so I thought) and yet it rains on me.
Really, I shouldn't be this whiny, but you know, sometimes you just gotta let it go!

No comments:

Post a Comment