Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cleaning Day

I dislike cleaning; actually, who does LIKE cleaning? But it needs to be done! So today we've been cleaning up. The toy room desperately needed it. Kate's excited about the $ she can earn but Riggen isn't. He's been hiding under the table and refusing to help. Ugh. Sorry boys, you are L-A-Z-Y! I'm trying my best to get him moving! Since I hate cleaning but love the results, it's a good thing I have my sister's towels to clean with. She's made me themed towels for each international trip. One for Australia, one for China and one for Germany. It makes me smile when I use them and makes cleaning bearable. Who would have thought towels would be one of my prize possessions?! Thanks, Carissa! 



1 comment:

  1. What I am failing to see here is a cleaning of the scrap room---or, I suppose that is already TOTALLY clean which is why it is not featured in the cleaning post???? You better be making a space for me!!!!! :-)

    You should also post some photos of your fantastic summer reading! :-) HA HA!

    ReplyDelete