Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New summer color and "do"

So, here's my new summer color and "do." I don't get my haircut very often but happen to be pretty picky about who cuts it--isn't everyone? So, when Susan James (thanks!) suggested I go to the Aveda School I was a little wary. But I had the BEST time. The sweetheart of a girl who cut it did such a nice job. I had colored it this morning and so she was giving me "tips" for the next coloring. Usually my hair is tied back in a pony with a headband for the summer but I'll make an exception-for today! :) Riggs asked to take my picture because he thought I looked "pretty"--such a good boy--so we were having fun taking pics. It reminds me of the several times he stole our camera and walked around the house taking pictures from a 3 year old point of view! I have some great scrap pages of toilets and his feet! But, I digress. I highly suggest the Aveda School (but make sure you have 2 hours of time) and I also suggest loving summer every bit as much as I do! 


1 comment: