Friday, June 8, 2012

Lend me some sugar...I AM your neighbor!

The topic of today is "things that make me laugh." The subject title gives away one. I was working out this morning and halfway through "Hey Ya!" comes on which makes me giggle. Kate and Riggen loved this song as little kids and sang it in the car. The subject title is the funniest part of the song and I burst out 
laughing.




The next thing that makes me laugh is my husband. I can always count on him to say something funny. He has a pretty sly sense of humor, but it works for me. I get to laugh nearly every day because of him! And he pointed out after Kate took the picture that it looked like the plant was growing out of his head. Ha, ha! My children, of course, make me laugh. Here's Riggen's latest: What does a monster eat when he gets to the restaurant? Answer: The waiter.  Ha, ha, ha! Oh, it makes me giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment