Monday, August 6, 2012

DMACC training session.

Today I had to head to the DMACC Ankeny Campus for the "August Academy." Because I'm a concurrent enromment teacher, I need to take a few hours of classes at DMACC to continue to offer my students college credit for my courses. I went to a editing Compositions class that lasted 1/2 hour. The 1/2 hour was well spent and I will actually use a few of the techniques the instructor talked about to help my students write history papers. My second session was called "Rock the first day" aptly named. I don't know if my first day of class will "rock" with my students, but at least I have a few fun things to try. So, I didn't take a picture at DMACC--why would I? so I snagged this from online; it will do for tonight's inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment