Friday, August 3, 2012

Riggen's Friend Bday Party--finally!

Today was another busy day in the Snyder family. I think I'll be ready to go back to school because it will be slower?!? ha, ha, not true!
Riggen didn't get his friend 8th birthday party because we were celebrating my Grandpa Myers' life at the time. I was hoping to make a day for this when Mathew could attend, but he's had a VERY busy summer! So, we finally got it all scheduled today! He wanted to go to Sky Zone in Grimes with Vinnie and Mason! We had a blast! People told me only to sign up for 1/2 hour, but I knew these boys could handle an hour of jumping and I was right! They were sweaty and worn out, but they had a great time!

 Next we headed to Pizza Hut for lunch. Now I can't remember the last time I was in Pizza Hut. The kids thought it was 3 years ago with their Teachout cousins. We don't frequent Pizza Hut because it makes our tummies hurt but Riggs has this thing about their stuffed crust pizza! So we didn't get the lunch buffet, we got a large pepperoni stuffed crust pizza--with breadsticks! There was only 2 pieces left (no, didn't have any)!!! I think they were hungry from all the jumping! Here they are being silly!
 And, to top it all off we went to Maggie Moo's for dessert! Vinnie had never been there but loved it! Riggs had his favorite: cotton candy with sour gummy worms! (yuk) and Mason had better batter with Twix! I think even though Riggen had to wait nearly 4 months for his birthday friend party, it was worth the wait! He was so happy and having lots of fun with these great kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment